9am-3pm EST | 6am-12pm PDT | 2pm-8pm GMT
Day 1: Wednesday | October 21
7:45 am Registration & Coffee Room Opens
9:15 am Chair’s Opening Remarks
- Srinivas Rao CSO, ATAI Life Science
9:30 am Elucidating the Mechanism of Action of Psychedelic Drugs in vivo to Inform Therapeutic Design and Clinical Management
- Deborah Mash CEO & Founder, DemeRX
10:00 am Investigating the Biological Effects of Natural Drugs, in Mono- and Combination Therapy to Rationalize Therapeutic Effects in Specific Indications
- Darryl Hudson Chief Scientific Officer, Sansero Life Sciences Inc.
10:30 am Morning Refreshments & Poster Session
11:00 am Investigating Psychedelic Therapies in Indications beyond Psychiatric Conditions: Current Progress and Promise
- Emeline Maillet Scientific Director, Eleusis Ltd.
11:30 am Developing Second Generation Psychedelics to Optimize Clinical Efficacy, Safety and Therapeutic Delivery
- Jacqueline von Salm Co-Founder & CSO, Psilera Bioscience
12:00 pm Lunchtime & Poster session
1:00 pm Enabling Access to Psychedelic Drug Therapy
- Shlomi Raz CEO, Eleusis Ltd.
1:30 pm Sharing Challenges and Lessons Learnt in Bringing MDMAAssisted Psychotherapy into Phase III Trials
- Rick Doblin Founder & Executive Director, MAPS